Kodak ESP 5250 Wireless Printer Offline On a Mac

Customer-

I have a Kodak ESP 5250 All-in-One wireless printer which I have connected wireless to my MacBookPro laptop. The Kodak Network Configuration printout states that it is connected and the blue wireless light on the printer is on solid,indicating connection. When I attempt to print I am advised that the printer is offline. How do I get it back online? 

Dimmusacio-

  1. Make sure the printer is connected to your computer, plugged in, and turned on.
  2. For Mac OS X 10.2.8 or earlier, from the Printer menu in the print dialog choose Edit Printer List. The Printer List window appears.
  3. For Mac OS X 10.3 or later, choose Show Printer List from the View menu. The Printer List window appears.
  4. choose AppleTalk or "LPR Printers using IP"
  5. Enter your IP let it find the printer and click on add.
  • AppleTalk must be enabled in Network preferences.
  • If your network uses AppleTalk zones, choose one from a second pop-up menu that appears.
  • Make sure to avoid potential issues with AppleTalk multi-homing.