Cannot Open Facebook Friends and Photos

CUSTOMER-

I followed Josh's suggestion and reset Internet Explorer but it did not work. So I am following up on my original question hoping you can come up with another suggestion. My problem is that when I go on the public page of Facebook of people, I cannot open up friends and photos (on the left side of their public facebook screen) which I was able to do before. Please reply. Thanks.

Dimmusacio-

What happens when you try to do that?

CUSTOMER-

when I do what josh suggested to reset Internet Explorer as far as the Facebook public page of people goes - nothing happens. Additionally, now I noticed that I cannot confirm a friend's request to be a friend of mine on Facebook. What do you think? please reply.

Dimmusacio- 

Go here.. Download the uninstaller for flash and run it... http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/view...nalId=tn_14157
Go here and download Flash and install.. http://www.adobe.com/support/flash/downloads.html
Go here and select agree and install to update http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/downl...ShockwaveFlash

CUSTOMER-

this is too complicated for me to follow your directions. Can you let me know what you think the problem is so I can get a friend expert do it for me. Please respond.

Dimmusacio-
Ok in short it is caused by a corruption in flash and sometimes the shockwave player. You need to uninstall flash from your computer and then install the latest version. You must do it with the uninstaller. Then you need to run the shockwave updater/installer making sure it is the only window opened.