Outlook 2007 Locking Up

CUSTOMER-


Outlook 2007 keeps locking up. I ran diagnosis and no problems found.


Dimmusacio-


What version of windows are you using?
When it locks up does it give you an error and if it does what is the exact error including any numbers?
Does it ever open completely or does it lock up before that?


CUSTOMER-


I am using windows 7 64 bit. It does open up completely. It usually locks up after I make make my first action. For example- it is usually fully functional when I re-open and I can open an email and reply then it locks and stops responding. I then open task manager to shut it down. Sometimes an error does pop up however when I open it to read the codes- it quickly goes away as it comes up on the shut down.


Dimmusacio-


Ok click on start. Then in the search box type in "outlook.exe /resetnavpane" without the quotes. The space must be there as well as the period and / symbol. Some nav pane customizations can cause this to happen. That command will reset the navigation pane and hopefully stop the error.