Windows Live Mail Error ID 0x80ccc19

CUSTOMER -

I am attempting to use Windows 7 Live mail to access my email server at Windstream.net & keep getting" windows Live Mail Error ID 0x80ccc19" upon timeout of server access. Have verified with Windstream Tech support that my inputs are correct. Pls Advise. I can access emails via my windows Vista computer & Ipod touch w/o any probles.

Dimmusacio -

What antivirus and firewall are you using?

CUSTOMER -

Avast. &. Norton both. Up to date.


Dimmusacio -


Are you using both avast and norton as your antivirus on the same computer?

CUSTOMER -

Yes

Dimmusacio -


That is not good you should only use one as they will conflict with each other. Whichever you choose both have email scanners which can cause this error. Open whichever you decide to keep and go to the real time shields. Turn off scanning for both incoming and outgoing emails. Then test it again.