Sending Email To A Large Number Of People

CUSTOMER-

I am trying to send an email to a large number of people, all family and friends, who would be interesting in reading an article that my nephew wrote about the book that he wrote, which is called Following Ezra. For whatever reason, Yahoo refuses to send; perhaps because of the number of people I am sending the email to. Please help; I want to send the article NOW.

Dimmusacio -

What happens when you try to send?
If you get an error what is the exact error message?
How many people in total are you sending to?

CUSTOMER-


Exact error message is what happens when I try to send:

Your message was not sent
Suspicious activity has been detected on your account. To protect your account and our users, your message has not been sent.

131 people total

Dimmusacio - 


If you try to send to only 1 person do you get that error?

CUSTOMER-

I copied & pasted the message on a new Email and sent it to 5 people, and it worked. Embarassed Methinks that the answer is to send to only a few at a time; otherwise, it appears to be spam. You saved me a lot of time, and enough anxiety to fill a big hole. Thanks SO much! 

Dimmusacio - 


Your welcome, The best thing to do is keep it under 25 people at a time. Yahoo has been having problems with spammers so anything that sends to more than 25 can get flagged. The same thing can happen if you send out to many emails in one day. I hope you have a wonderful day.